On October 17th Fat Beehive held an extended BuzzTalk with IG Advisors.
After attendees had enjoyed drinks and talking with their fellow not-for-profit professionals, Anna Alabau and Harriette Tillott spoke about “Digitalising your relationship-based approach to fundraising”, from both an offline and online perspective.
The talk walks us through the Donor Journey, including:
- Identification of Donors – who do we have as an audience, who do we want?
- Motivation of Donors – research to understand why donors donate
- Cultivation of Donors – referred to as ‘User Journeys’ in a website context
- Solicitation of Donors – successfully asking for donations
- Acknowledgment of Donors – thanking donors and meeting their expectations
- Stewardship of Donors – long term relationships with donors
Anna Alabau is the Head of UX, Research and Strategy at Fat Beehive and leads on Discovery for all projects to ensure all our work is supported by data and evidence.
Harriette Tillott is an Advisor at IG Advisors with philanthropic and grants management expertise. She has a passion for social justice and inclusive practices.
See our BuzzTalks page for information and to sign up to emails about upcoming talks.