Hosting and Support Services
Your organisation is not static, and neither is your website. They will both grow and change over time, and Fat Beehive fosters an ongoing relationship to ensure your site continually meets your needs.
Our hosting and support services are combined. Hosting your website with us means you have full access to support from us.
Our support enables you to run and maintain your website without worry. We are available via telephone, email and face to face meetings during office hours, Monday through Friday, 10am to 6pm.
We are here to help with any issues you have with your website, including;
- helping you use our administration systems (content management system, mailing lists, etc)
- fixing bugs / errors in your website or administration systems
- accessing backups to recover pages and information you may have inadvertently lost
- giving advice and feedback on your ideas and plans for further development of your website
- giving advice and feedback on the general running of your website (such as search engine optimisation)
Each year (or more frequently if desired) we get together with you to review your website. We make sure our systems are working well for you, get other feedback from you and discuss any development required for the website. This ensures we keep in contact with you, even if you are perfectly happily using the CMS to maintain the website, and can help out if you have staff changes to keep the website running smoothly.
Fill in the form below and request a meeting to learn more about what we can do for you!