Content Management Systems
What is a Content Management System?
Simply put, a content management system is a piece of software that allows people to edit certain content in their website without knowing HTML code.
Content management systems (CMS) vary greatly in terms of how much they cost and what they do. Part of what we do is recommend which system will suit you best.
Benefits of using a CMS include:
- Efficient updates keep your site looking fresh
- Consistency in style across your website
- Savings in ongoing maintenance and support
- Continuity as staff members change and time passes
- Taking ownership of your site
There are open-source and proprietary CMS options. Depending on what you need, one system might suit you better than another. We help you cut through the jargon and make an educated choice! Helping you choose a CMS is part of our sales and research processes. Please contact us through the form below—we're happy to chat with you about your website project!